The Advantages of Dental Implants
Dental implant is a kind of procedure which is done in replacing teeth if they’re badly damaged and has no possibility to survive. This type of procedure involves setting a metal fixture in the jawbone to hold the new false teeth or tooth. You could have either a single or multiple implants, based on your own situation.
This kind of procedure would be a great investment to the oral health as well as appearance. Now, it has become one of the first choices than other kinds of dental procedures, such as dentures and bridges. By doing this, you can have a number of advantages, which are:
1. Instant Results- With the improvements in today’s dental procedures, you’ll be able to replace a failing or missing tooth with an implant-supported restoration in just a day. Undergoing in this procedure allows you to enhance your chewing ability as well as comfort.
2. Long term solution- If dental implants would be placed properly and ideally cared for, it could last for a lifetime. It’s a more durable and permanent solution than other traditional teeth replacement methods.
3. Natural and robust teeth- Dental implants are durable, secure and functions, fits and looks like those natural teeth. The other form of procedures may affect your nearby teeth and jawbone, which would hamper your other activities daily.
4. Improves your smile- Well, you might feel embarrassed to speak and smile freely with your missing teeth. Doing this procedure can help you to improve your speech and brighten your smile. They’re the closest with natural teeth, helping your restore your oral appearance in its most normal state.
5. Comfort- Having this procedure let you avoid the discomfort from using removable dentures. These implants are firmly anchored and will not slip and move when you are eating and talking. You’ll be capable of eating your favorite drinks and food wherever and whenever you like without a fear of embarrassment or pain.
6. Adjacent teeth would not be affected- This procedure doesn’t need those neighboring teeth to become altered in supporting an implant. It would also avoid jawbone deterioration as well as get rids of some other health problems because of failing or missing teeth.
7. Sagging of the face and premature aging are avoided- Bone loss as well as facial sagging could be a result of missing teeth. This could also result to an excess in wrinkles all around the mouth, pointed chin and thinning of lips, which makes people appear older than their age.
Almost all patients could not tell the differences with their implant tooth and natural teeth. Solve your teeth issues with dental implants so you could have a regular life.